Bespoke Suit That Fits
A great bespoke suit doesn't look so great if it doesn't fit. Seven ways to tell if it does.
1.Your Jacket Shoulder pads end with your shoulders.
2. Your flat hand should slip easily into your custom suit under the lapels when the top (or middle) button is fastened. If you put a fist in, the suit should pull at the button.
3. The top button of a two-button suit — or the middle button of a three-button suit — should not fall below your navel.
4. With your arms at your sides, your knuckles should be even with the bottom of your jacket.
5. Jacket sleeves should fall where the base of your thumb meets your wrist.
6. Between a quarter and a half inch of shirt cuff should be visible.
7. One inch of break on the pants.