As manufacturers, we are able to offer custom made clothing to serve specific religious requirements such as Shatnez Compliance at no additional cost! Our strict quality control mechanisms ensure true adherence to Halacha and other religion-concentric clothing codes. Criteria such as non-mixing of linens and cottons, linens and wool, linens and silks, silks and wool, etc., can be used as necessary for custom orders. We do not use linen fusing and can incorporate only pure organic threads if so required. Upon request, wool padding would not be used with cotton suiting and linen canvas would not be used with wool suiting.
Normally, there is no extra charge for such features. Sometimes these requirements, Contact us are such that additional cost is necessary to confirm to your specifications.
To specify your requirements, use the special requests section of the order placement process. Your specified requirements will then be incorporated into your custom clothing.
Should you wish to search for particular fabrics or combinations of threads used in a fabric, please use the Fabric Search page to do quick searches using fabric composition, weights, climates, patterns and other search parameters.
Other commonly asked questions about Product Features
- How does a fully-constructed, tailored jacket differ from semi-constructed or unconstructed jackets?
- What is a semi-constructed jacket?
- What is an unconstructed jacket? What is the difference between a fully constructed and an unconstructed jacket?
- What is the difference between ready-to-wear/off-the-peg, made-to-measure, and full Bespoke Suits?
- How are your jackets, pants, and shirts made? What type of construction is done on your jackets, shirts, pants? What are your manufacturing specifications?
- Are your jackets hand-basted or fused? Can you do hand-basted canvas fronts? Are shirt collars fused? What about the seams?
- What are the MyCustomTailor.com production standards?
- How do I know if My Custom Tailor is for me?
- What about big and tall sizes?
- Can I order for others such as family?