There are generally two reasons why you are not able to view your order:
a. The order may have been moved to the order history page. Use the link on the left side of Â´MyAccountsÂ´ to access the order history page.
b. You may be using a different email address to access your account; sometimes two email addresses get entered over time. Confirm the email you used to place the order and log in with that address. It will serve you well to establish a single email address linked to your account.
Should you still have trouble accessing your account, use the Trouble Shoot to let us know.
Other commonly asked questions about MyAccount Section
- Why does the system ask for a password in Â´MyAccountsÂ´? I have forgotten the password. I canÂ´t log into my account.
- What is the ´MyAccounts´ feature?
- How do I track the status of my order online?
- How do I set up an account ?
- What does the status, ´QC´ mean?
- What is Â´Order PendingÂ´ in my account?
- What is Â´Order ProcessingÂ´ in my account?
- What is Â´Order SourcingÂ´ in my account?
- What is Â´Order ExecutingÂ´ in my account?
- What does ´Awaiting Info´ in my account mean?
- What does Â´Order Completing´ mean?
- What does Â´Order ShippedÂ´ in my account indicate?