QC stands for Inspecting and Quality Checking. This occurs just prior to order shipment. QC entails a final check on the fabric, style, measurements and related specifications to make sure the order adheres to your exact requirements. We consider the design of custom clothing to be an art form and the built-in quality of every garment reflects a passionate attention to detail.
From perfectly matched patterns, to well proportioned and fitted linings, to the finest trimmings available, no detail is overlooked.
Each garment is carefully inspected by our expert staff to ensure total customer satisfaction.
Other commonly asked questions about MyAccount Section
- I am not able to access my order in the Â´MyAccountsÂ´ link of your website.
- Why does the system ask for a password in Â´MyAccountsÂ´? I have forgotten the password. I canÂ´t log into my account.
- What is the ´MyAccounts´ feature?
- How do I track the status of my order online?
- How do I set up an account ?
- What is Â´Order PendingÂ´ in my account?
- What is Â´Order ProcessingÂ´ in my account?
- What is Â´Order SourcingÂ´ in my account?
- What is Â´Order ExecutingÂ´ in my account?
- What does ´Awaiting Info´ in my account mean?
- What does Â´Order Completing´ mean?
- What does Â´Order ShippedÂ´ in my account indicate?