We have a proud legacy of following international human rights and conservation standards. Our factory operations adhere strictly to minimum working age laws, minimum wage regulations, and maximum working hour dictates. It is our policy to never deploy underage individuals or children at our workshops. Potentially dangerous jobs, i.e., working with sewing machines and needles, are only undertaken by workers over 30 years of age.
Other commonly asked questions about Other Issues
- What is laundering and starching?
- What is the best method for cleaning my suit?
- Where is www.MyCustomTailor.com located?
- What kind of promotions do you offer? How do I select items from these promotions?
- Do you visit USA, UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand or Europe on annual mail order trips? Do you visit my part of the world to take orders or measurements?
- Where are you located ? What is your physical address? Can I have directions to your location?