There are two ways a gift certificate can be ordered.
A fixed value certificate can be ordered and the recipient then selects whatever item they want. Or, you can select the collection you would like to purchase from and select the kind of item and style. Then specify Â´order this item as a giftÂ´ feature of the order placement process to select the gift and have us forward the certificate to the recipient.
In the second method, the recipient cannot choose another item or change the fabrics or styles unless they are willing to pay incremental charges.
To claim stored value in a gift certificate or to redeem a gift certificate, please keep the certificate and when placing the order, use the certificate number in the appropriate field. The stored value in the certificate will automatically be deducted from the total of your order and any left over value will be carried over to your next order, using the same certificate number.
Other commonly asked questions about Wardrobe Specials, Package Offers, Discounts, Promotions
- What discount is available on bulk and wholesale orders?
- What special offers and promotions are available?
- I want to change fabrics available in a Wardrobe Special I like.
- I want to order more than three suits or more than ten shirts. Can you offer a discount?
- Do I get a discount when ordering more than a few pieces at regular prices?
- I am a webmaster, I have my own site(s). What interesting offers are available for me?
- How and can I claim my complimentary gift or other giveaways ?