Log into the MyAccounts link. Here you will see all your current orders. Use the link called - Make Changes to This Order - to submit any changes you wish to have us incorporate. Depending on the current status of the order, it maybe too late to incorporate the requested changes. Depending on the kind of changes required, the order totals may be revised upwards and additional funds requested. Any left over balance on the payment received is non-refundable.
Once the changes have been submitted and our customer service department has reviewed them, you will receive a confirmation via email indicating whether the changes can be made. The order totals will be revised as soon as the changes have been accepted.
mysqli_query($mysqli_link, "UPDATE faq set Priority=Priority+1 where ID=" . (int)$question . ";"); ?>
Other commonly asked questions about The Ordering Process
- How do I see/view/send an EMAIL ORDER or ORDER BY EMAIL?
- What are the prices for suits, shirts, pants?
- How and where do I send samples to copy?
- How do I send photos and digital images?
- What is the Buy-a-Gift feature?
- What is the Â´Allow us to make a SuggestionÂ´ Feature?
- What are off-site purchases?
- What are wardrobe specials and how do I order one?
- How do I add custom choices such as monograms, buttons, lining, etc., to pieces selected in the wardrobe specials?
- Can I make changes to styles that are displayed in the various collections?
- How do I place an order?
- I am unable to submit an order Online; the site is not taking my order! What should I do?