Wardrobe specials are designed to help you create complete or partial wardrobe replacements by offering volume discounts. Visit the WARDROBE SPECIALS page and select a Â´Clothing PackageÂ´ that appeals to you. Click on one of the Â´SpecialsÂ´ and on the subsequent page, you will be asked to add remaining details into the available fields in completing your order.
To specify information regarding styles, fabrics and colors for a particular piece in a Â´SpecialÂ´, click on the button provided to view available selections for that item.
Click on items you want to add to the field.
For example, if you have selected a suit and three shirts, click on the package and you will arrive at a page that displays fabric, style and color information for the suit and the shirts. Click on the appropriate button to make your style choice. The window will close and the style number will be added to the appropriate field. The same system allows you to select colors and fabrics and special detail requests. Clicking on ´Submit´ will add the items to your shopping cart. Accessories such as custom monogramming, contrast lining, buttons, hand stitched lapels, actuating sleeve buttons, etc., are selected separately by clicking on the shopping cart icon on the top right and choosing the accessories link next to each item in the package.
Other commonly asked questions about The Ordering Process
- How do I see/view/send an EMAIL ORDER or ORDER BY EMAIL?
- What are the prices for suits, shirts, pants?
- How and where do I send samples to copy?
- How do I send photos and digital images?
- How do I make changes to an order I have already placed?
- What is the Buy-a-Gift feature?
- What is the Â´Allow us to make a SuggestionÂ´ Feature?
- What are off-site purchases?
- How do I add custom choices such as monograms, buttons, lining, etc., to pieces selected in the wardrobe specials?
- Can I make changes to styles that are displayed in the various collections?
- How do I place an order?
- I am unable to submit an order Online; the site is not taking my order! What should I do?