This feature allows you to place gift orders and purchase certificates that can be redeemed for custom clothing. You can specify custom garments or certain styles and let the recipient submit his/her measurements. Or, you can select a particular item and let the recipient choose the style, fabric and color. If selecting a fixed value gift, a link to our home page will be emailed to the recipient along with any message you want delivered. You would select the option of sending the home page link on the recipientÂ´s information submission page. If a particular item is being given, the recipient would be directed to the appropriate section in the Collection Category that describes the item you specify. After choosing the items, select the "buy a gift" feature from the menu on your left. You will be taken to the page where the recipients information needs to be submitted and a link to the page you came from will be emailed to the recipient. You need to select the option to email a link from the page you came from on this form.
If you would like to have the gift delivered to you so you can personally give it to the recipient, DO NOT use the "buy a gift" feature. Simply add the recipients measurements into the MY ACCOUNT feature. After the measurements have been added to your account and this profile given a name, you can then order the custom made-to-measure gift to be delivered directly to you by simply placing the item in your shopping cart. This feature also enables you to add profiles of friends or family members into your account so that combined orders can be placed at the same time.
The following policies apply to this process:
A. If a certificate or swatch payment redemption coupon if lost, it is irrecoverable. It is the receivers responsibility
to retain and save the coupon or certificate for subsequent use at our site.
B. Certificate or redemption coupons cannot be exchanged for cash.
C. A certificate or redemption coupon cannot be utilized or redeemed with an order already placed.
Coupons or certificates only be redeemed for subsequent orders.
mysqli_query($mysqli_link, "UPDATE faq set Priority=Priority+1 where ID=" . (int)$question . ";"); ?>
Other commonly asked questions about The Ordering Process
- How do I see/view/send an EMAIL ORDER or ORDER BY EMAIL?
- What are the prices for suits, shirts, pants?
- How and where do I send samples to copy?
- How do I send photos and digital images?
- How do I make changes to an order I have already placed?
- What is the Â´Allow us to make a SuggestionÂ´ Feature?
- What are off-site purchases?
- What are wardrobe specials and how do I order one?
- How do I add custom choices such as monograms, buttons, lining, etc., to pieces selected in the wardrobe specials?
- Can I make changes to styles that are displayed in the various collections?
- How do I place an order?
- I am unable to submit an order Online; the site is not taking my order! What should I do?