Dormieul is a manufacturer of very high-end pure wool cloth for menÂ´s suits and slacks. They are located in England and have trading offices in most European countries as well as tailoring centers in Asia. Cloth from Dormieul is renowned worldwide for its unique hand and luxurious feel. Dormieul suit fabrics are typically made in the tradition of British tastes with most fabrics being in traditional business colors and patterns such as Chalk Stripes, Bankers Stripes, Pin Stripes, Prince of Wales check etc.
Dormieul is famous for its,Â´smooth as silkÂ´, finish on wool suits and itÂ´s superb luster. A person who wears Dormieul stands out as someone who knows what to wear and how to wear it. You can learn more about premium fabrics by visiting our Glossary pages or you can do quick cloth searches using one or more criteria to help pick what you want, based on weight, patterns, content and other requirements.
Other commonly asked questions about Fabrics and their Features
- What is Micro Suede?
- What is two-fold or two-ply cloth?
- What are Super 100s, 110s, 120s, 130s, 150s, and 180s?
- What is the Designer Brand Collections?
- What is Seersucker?
- What is ply?
- What is yarn size?
- What is thread count?
- What is a Burn Test? How do I test a fabric?
- What is manufactured â€“ man made fabrics and manufactured fiber types?
- What is hemp fiber and jute?
- What are weaves and how are they different from fabrics?
- What is cotton? What are its uses?
- What is wool? What are the different kinds of wool and their advantages?
- What kind of cloth is linen and what material is it composed of?
- What is Glen Plaid?
- What is Vicuna Wool?
- What are natural fibers made from? What is a natural fiber?