www.MyCustomTailor.com is dedicated to attaining complete customer satisfaction. Should there be an inadvertent error made on our part, we will do all the necessary adjustments and/or replacements and reship the order to the client, free of charge. If the client has inadvertently sent us the wrong measurements, we will complete the adjustments at no charge, but return shipping and handling is the clientÂ´s responsibility. Once an order is placed, it canÂ´t be cancelled because fabric is immediately sourced for production. In the case of a large order, we will agree to send an initial small shipment to confirm measurements and fit, but the balance of the order not yet shipped cannot be cancelled. When changes to an order are required after the order is placed, it will be at the discretion of our master tailors to determine if the changes can be accommodated given the current status of order processing and completion. We always do the best we can to incorporate changes a client wants made.
We subscribe to the refund and cancellation policies endorsed by the Association of Sewing and Design Professionals of America. The policy is â€œNo Refunds or Returns: There are no refunds or exchanges on custom garments fabrics or other materials once they are purchased on your behalf.
For more specific answers to your questions about our return policy, please feel free to send us an email
Other commonly asked questions about Our Policies, Return Policy, Cancellation Policy
- I have lost my Gift Certificate, Swatch Payment Refund Coupon, Discount Coupon, Promotional Coupon!
- What is the policy regarding gift certificates and discount coupon redemption?
- Can I cancel an existing order?
- Is there any guarantee of the fabric/material, construction quality and fit of the Custom Garment?
- If a charge back or credit has been issued to my credit card, why do I not see it in my Card Statement?