As we have stated throughout our website, we are unable to cancel an existing order since fabrics are ordered immediately after an order is placed. An order cannot be cancelled once it has been processed and paid for. We do whatever we can to accommodate changes as long as change requests occur before it is too late in the production process to accommodate the requested changes.
There are two circumstance in which we will partially cancel an order. If an order has been processed and the measurements have not been received yet, the order can be cancelled but a 25% cancellation, restocking and administrative fee will be deducted from the subsequent credit return.
If an order is under production and is cancelled, a 50% charge to cover cloth and pattern costs will apply.
If measurements have been provided and the order has been processed, the order cannot be cancelled under any circumstances.
Cancellation: In the event you must cancel a contract, please notify us both by phone and in writing. If your deposits exceed these amounts, a refund for the difference will be issued to you within three weeks of receiving your written cancellation notice of.
Other commonly asked questions about Our Policies, Return Policy, Cancellation Policy
- I have lost my Gift Certificate, Swatch Payment Refund Coupon, Discount Coupon, Promotional Coupon!
- What is the return policy at www.MyCustomTailor.com?
- What is the policy regarding gift certificates and discount coupon redemption?
- Is there any guarantee of the fabric/material, construction quality and fit of the Custom Garment?
- If a charge back or credit has been issued to my credit card, why do I not see it in my Card Statement?