In the email confirming that we have received your size changes update, we also confirm that changes will not be reflected as Â´measurements usedÂ´ in the measurements profile till the time your next order is being processed. This helps us avoid confusion and multiple size change errors.
Once the changes have been submitted and you have received the confirming email, DO NOT resubmit these changes.
The new sizes will be reflected in the measurements profile once they have been used in a future order. Meanwhile, proceed with placing your next order with full confidence that we have your updated measurements on file.
Other commonly asked questions about Troubleshoot, Technical Issues
- What are alpha characters?
- How can I remove an item from my shopping cart? How do I edit items in my shopping cart? How do I change items in my order?
- I dont see my order in MyAccounts. Where did it go? Do you still have it?
- When I submit sizes, it shows an - Out Of Range - Error.
- It keeps asking for the password to MyAccounts? I do not have/have forgotten the password. What should I do?
- I am unable to log into MyAccounts. What should I do?
- I canÂ´t view the video tutorials in the measurements forms. I am having trouble submitting sizes. The form is not going through. Help.
- I am unable to submit an online order. What should I do?