This error message flags potential discrepancies in your measurements submission, based on logical proportion relationships that donÂ´t normally apply. Our patented Â´Measurement ProgramÂ´ consists of protocols designed to catch these discrepancies so we can manually screen the sizes prior to completing the order. Discrepancies that this program catches, alerts us to a potential problem. If you confirm that the measurements you submitted are correct, you do not need to do anything else. Just confirm that back to us.
Our patented program is just the first step in the screening processes we use for ensuring a perfectly custom made garment, made to your specifications. We also have cross referencing sizes that we use as an overlay sizing when executing orders.
Other commonly asked questions about Troubleshoot, Technical Issues
- What are alpha characters?
- How can I remove an item from my shopping cart? How do I edit items in my shopping cart? How do I change items in my order?
- I dont see my order in MyAccounts. Where did it go? Do you still have it?
- It keeps asking for the password to MyAccounts? I do not have/have forgotten the password. What should I do?
- I am unable to log into MyAccounts. What should I do?
- I updated my measurements online. Why are the changes not showing?
- I canÂ´t view the video tutorials in the measurements forms. I am having trouble submitting sizes. The form is not going through. Help.
- I am unable to submit an online order. What should I do?