If you are in the process of placing an order, you will see a shopping cart icon on the top right. If you donÂ´t see this icon, it is likely you have not added anything to the cart of your browse Â´cookiesÂ´ may be disabled. You must enable Â´cookiesÂ´ to allow the website to work properly.
When you click on the shopping cart icon, all the items in your order should appear:
a. You will then see links to remove, edit, delete, or change quantities or add items to your shopping cart.
b. If you have already placed an order, click MyAccount. When you log into your account, you will be able to see all your current orders.
c. Click on the ´View Details´ link associated with a current order under production, to edit or change items in that order. You can also use the ´Make Changes to This Order´ link provided in your account.
d. Some items in your order may be too far into production to make any changes. For example, changes in fabric, style or color may not be possible since cloth is ordered and cut within a day or so of an order being placed and processed.
e. Some changes may mean an additional charges will apply.
Other commonly asked questions about Troubleshoot, Technical Issues
- What are alpha characters?
- I dont see my order in MyAccounts. Where did it go? Do you still have it?
- When I submit sizes, it shows an - Out Of Range - Error.
- It keeps asking for the password to MyAccounts? I do not have/have forgotten the password. What should I do?
- I am unable to log into MyAccounts. What should I do?
- I updated my measurements online. Why are the changes not showing?
- I canÂ´t view the video tutorials in the measurements forms. I am having trouble submitting sizes. The form is not going through. Help.
- I am unable to submit an online order. What should I do?