The video clips are accessed by clicking on the camera icon next to the name of each measurement field. You will need Windows Media player program or Quik Time media player installed on your computer to be able to view these clips. It is possible that you are viewing the printable and downloadable measurements form rather than the online submission form.
The printable form does not have video tutorials as it is assumed that the form will be used to fill in the measurements by a professional taking the sizes and hence a tutorial is not required.
To view the submission form, log into the ´MyAccounts´ and click the set-up measurements profile link.
If you are still having trouble consider the following possibilities:
a. The security settings on your browser are set at a high level which is preventing you from viewing the page. In this case, reset it to default levels.
b. The cookies are disabled on the browser.
c. The java script is disabled on your machine. Re-enable it or set all the browser settings to default.
d. A cookie on your computer is corrupted. Visit This Link first and then proceed to submit the measurements or resubmit the complete order.
mysqli_query($mysqli_link, "UPDATE faq set Priority=Priority+1 where ID=" . (int)$question . ";"); ?>
Other commonly asked questions about Troubleshoot, Technical Issues
- What are alpha characters?
- How can I remove an item from my shopping cart? How do I edit items in my shopping cart? How do I change items in my order?
- I dont see my order in MyAccounts. Where did it go? Do you still have it?
- When I submit sizes, it shows an - Out Of Range - Error.
- It keeps asking for the password to MyAccounts? I do not have/have forgotten the password. What should I do?
- I am unable to log into MyAccounts. What should I do?
- I updated my measurements online. Why are the changes not showing?
- I am unable to submit an online order. What should I do?