- Squirrel tail silk is a matte finish light weight, flowing drape, easy
care, wrinkle resistant, washable silk synthetic blend. It works well in a very light summer suit or a heavy evening shirt.
- A Thai Silk blend, a shirt fabric, is a gloss finish, shiny, easy care, light weight, wrinkle resistant, washable silk terelene blend fabric and excellent for evening dress wear.
- Pure Thai Silk is a stiffer, gloss finish, hand woven, pure silk fabric with a glossy dressy finish that is ideal for an elegant evening shirt, worn without a jacket.
It makes a very rich suit for evening wear. Pure Thai Silk should only be dry cleaned.
- Chinese silks are sand washed and have a velvety finish. These silks are extremely light weight, with a flowing drape. These two-tone matte finish materials should be hand washed only.
Chinese silks are mainly used for but in different weights can be used for different types of garments.
- The silk-cashmere blend is an excellent 10 ounce weight material, ideal for a suit that can be worn year-round. It has a soft feel and a gloss finish.
Imbued with subtle elegance, this silk, cashmere, wool and viscose blend make it very wrinkle resistant.
- Raw silk is a fancy, 9 ounce weight fabric for year-round wear. It has a matte nubby fleck finish that brings out a raw appearance. This is a silk/terelene blend material and extremely wrinkle-resistant for men´s and women´s suits, and sports jackets or blazers.
mysqli_query($mysqli_link, "UPDATE faq set Priority=Priority+1 where ID=" . (int)$question . ";"); ?>
Other commonly asked questions about Fabrics and Styles
- I want to order a poplin, cotton, wool, silk suit/shirt?
- I would like to order custom denim jackets/coats/slacks/jeans.
- I am looking for a particular color.
- What is linen? Is it a good choice for custom garments?
- What is fabric popularity and how is it judged?
- I have a particular fabric in mind, how do I search for it?
- What are the most popular fabrics? What are votes on fabrics?
- I am looking for wrinkle resistant fabrics that are durable for everyday wear.
- Which fabric mills do you obtain your fabrics from? Where do most of your fabrics come from?
- What is PVC ? What is Pleather ?
- I am looking for fabric care information
- What fabrics do you have in the Closeouts Category? What are Exclusive Closeouts? Deluxe Closeouts?
- What material and colour has been used in the Style image I like ? I want to order the same.
- How can I order a garment from one collection in a fabric from another collection?
- I am a woman, but I like men´s style shirts and suits. How do I order them ?
- How can I order custom-made denim jeans?.
- I would like to order a suit/shirt in white/cream/blue/yellow/pink/orange or in a color not shown on your site. What Fabric is best for such a garment?
- I would like to buy fabric only. Do you sell by the yard ? What is the cost per yard?
- I am looking for a particular fabric. Can you source a fabric I am looking for?
- Where and how do I view the various fabrics?
- Does My Custom Tailor make custom clothes with fabric I provide?
- Does My Custom Tailor customize to any style?
- Can you make a custom piece of clothing from an image I send to you?
- Can I order swatches?
- I would like to know more about Textiles.
- Where can I find more information about fashion and clothing?
- What is the difference between CLASSIC COLLECTIONS, EXCLUSIVE COLLECTIONS, DELUXE COLLECTIONS and HERITAGE GOLD COLLECTIONS?
- How can I order a CATALOGUE of your products?