A Pure Linen Suit is a wonderful garment. While it wrinkles easily, it represents a leisure image suit that no other fabric provides. Think casual, leisure, elegant, sporty, landed gentry, sunny, young, summer, tropical and mix it all up into a cocktail and that is the effect a pure Linen Suit gives.
We recommend pure Linen for summer suits if you can live with the wrinkles. Linen was originally made as a fabric for suits that would be worn only once before they would be dry cleaned and steam pressed. In fact, it is the wrinkles in a Linen Suit that give it great character. Even with the wrinkles, Linen always looks good and falls well in giving an excellent silhouette.
mysqli_query($mysqli_link, "UPDATE faq set Priority=Priority+1 where ID=" . (int)$question . ";"); ?>
Other commonly asked questions about Fabrics and Styles
- I want to order a poplin, cotton, wool, silk suit/shirt?
- I would like to order custom denim jackets/coats/slacks/jeans.
- I am looking for a particular color.
- What is fabric popularity and how is it judged?
- I have a particular fabric in mind, how do I search for it?
- What are the most popular fabrics? What are votes on fabrics?
- I am looking for wrinkle resistant fabrics that are durable for everyday wear.
- Which fabric mills do you obtain your fabrics from? Where do most of your fabrics come from?
- What is PVC ? What is Pleather ?
- I am looking for fabric care information
- I want to know more about various silk types
- What fabrics do you have in the Closeouts Category? What are Exclusive Closeouts? Deluxe Closeouts?
- What material and colour has been used in the Style image I like ? I want to order the same.
- How can I order a garment from one collection in a fabric from another collection?
- I am a woman, but I like men´s style shirts and suits. How do I order them ?
- How can I order custom-made denim jeans?.
- I would like to order a suit/shirt in white/cream/blue/yellow/pink/orange or in a color not shown on your site. What Fabric is best for such a garment?
- I would like to buy fabric only. Do you sell by the yard ? What is the cost per yard?
- I am looking for a particular fabric. Can you source a fabric I am looking for?
- Where and how do I view the various fabrics?
- Does My Custom Tailor make custom clothes with fabric I provide?
- Does My Custom Tailor customize to any style?
- Can you make a custom piece of clothing from an image I send to you?
- Can I order swatches?
- I would like to know more about Textiles.
- Where can I find more information about fashion and clothing?
- What is the difference between CLASSIC COLLECTIONS, EXCLUSIVE COLLECTIONS, DELUXE COLLECTIONS and HERITAGE GOLD COLLECTIONS?
- How can I order a CATALOGUE of your products?