The fabrics in our Classic Collections are all made in Thailand and have a higher synthetic content to make them more wrinkle resistant and easy to maintain. These fabrics are excellent for traveling and they make very cost effective suits. The Exclusive Collections fabrics are all imported with minimal synthetic blends and are generally lighter in weight. They have a softer drape and fall. These fabrics are richer in look and feel.The Deluxe Collection fabrics are pure wool, cashmere, and other premier fabrics imported from countries like Italy, France and the the UK. These materials do not contain any synthetic fibers. If you are willing to pay a little more for an exceptionally tailored suit or related accessory, we recommend you order Exclusive or Deluxe Collection fabrics. Order shirts from the Classic Collections and you will enjoy great quality and exceptional value.
Many first-time clients order from our Classic Collections for suits to confirm the fit, the cut of our products, and the extraordinary level of personal service before investing in higher-end selections.
The fabrics in the HERITAGE GOLD COLLECTIONS are sourced from top-end suppliers such as Dormieul, Holland and Sherry, Reda, Barberis and others in Europe. These fabrics are among the best available in the world and cost us more to import, contributing to their higher prices.
The DELUXE COLLECTIONS itself is a very high-end fabric range comparable to the best there is, but since it is stocked in our inventory, economies of scale allow us to produce high quality and reasonable prices. For the sake of comparison, an equivalent suit to our single breasted two piece from the Classic Collections sells in the USA for around USD 600 off the rack. An equivalent of our single breasted two piece suit from the exclusive collections retails in the USA for around USD 750+. A suit equivalent to our deluxe collection single breasted suit retails for USD 950 in the USA.
Fabrics from our HERITAGE GOLD collections are rarely available as off-the-rack suits and are generally found only at very high-end custom tailors such as those on Saville Row, England. The suits in our HERRITAGE GOLD collection, if found off-the-rack and ready-to-wear from a designer label, generally retails for USD 1500 + and if made to measure by a custom tailor in the UK or the USA, would generally go for USD 2500+ or GBP 1800+.
Other commonly asked questions about Fabrics and Styles
- I want to order a poplin, cotton, wool, silk suit/shirt?
- I would like to order custom denim jackets/coats/slacks/jeans.
- I am looking for a particular color.
- What is linen? Is it a good choice for custom garments?
- What is fabric popularity and how is it judged?
- I have a particular fabric in mind, how do I search for it?
- What are the most popular fabrics? What are votes on fabrics?
- I am looking for wrinkle resistant fabrics that are durable for everyday wear.
- Which fabric mills do you obtain your fabrics from? Where do most of your fabrics come from?
- What is PVC ? What is Pleather ?
- I am looking for fabric care information
- I want to know more about various silk types
- What fabrics do you have in the Closeouts Category? What are Exclusive Closeouts? Deluxe Closeouts?
- What material and colour has been used in the Style image I like ? I want to order the same.
- How can I order a garment from one collection in a fabric from another collection?
- I am a woman, but I like men´s style shirts and suits. How do I order them ?
- How can I order custom-made denim jeans?.
- I would like to order a suit/shirt in white/cream/blue/yellow/pink/orange or in a color not shown on your site. What Fabric is best for such a garment?
- I would like to buy fabric only. Do you sell by the yard ? What is the cost per yard?
- I am looking for a particular fabric. Can you source a fabric I am looking for?
- Where and how do I view the various fabrics?
- Does My Custom Tailor make custom clothes with fabric I provide?
- Does My Custom Tailor customize to any style?
- Can you make a custom piece of clothing from an image I send to you?
- Can I order swatches?
- I would like to know more about Textiles.
- Where can I find more information about fashion and clothing?
- How can I order a CATALOGUE of your products?