Yes. This is called CMT work or in other words Cut Make Trim work. Prices and how to place CMT orders are displayed in our CMT pages here.
Before sending the fabric to us, you would need to place a CMT order and use the reference number of that order when shipping the cloth to us. To send the fabric to us, follow the instructions outlined below:
a. Pack the materials in as small a package as possible and include your name, address, telephone number and Customer ID within the package. The customer ID is the number you find in the subject field of any email received from us.
b. Send it by registered/certified airmail. Please do not use a courier.
Please put a low value on the package, under USD 15 for example.
c. Declare the item as old clothing of no commercial value for sampling purposes only.
d. Include a note in the package that outlines the order in as much detail as possible.
Remember to include any special requests for any of the items such as hand-stitched lapels and pockets on jackets, working sleeve buttons on jackets, contrast linings on jackets and vests, monograms on jackets, vests or shirts and any other specifications you want. These options are available at a small premium, which will be added to your order totals
e. Please contact us and let us know when the fabric has been sent to us so that we can keep an eye out for it.
f. You would need to have the measurements submitted by setting up measurements profiles by logging into the MyAccounts feature on our website.
Alternatively, you may want to include well fitting sample garments in the package for replication of measurements and/or styles from your sample garments.
Other commonly asked questions about Fabrics and Styles
- I want to order a poplin, cotton, wool, silk suit/shirt?
- I would like to order custom denim jackets/coats/slacks/jeans.
- I am looking for a particular color.
- What is linen? Is it a good choice for custom garments?
- What is fabric popularity and how is it judged?
- I have a particular fabric in mind, how do I search for it?
- What are the most popular fabrics? What are votes on fabrics?
- I am looking for wrinkle resistant fabrics that are durable for everyday wear.
- Which fabric mills do you obtain your fabrics from? Where do most of your fabrics come from?
- What is PVC ? What is Pleather ?
- I am looking for fabric care information
- I want to know more about various silk types
- What fabrics do you have in the Closeouts Category? What are Exclusive Closeouts? Deluxe Closeouts?
- What material and colour has been used in the Style image I like ? I want to order the same.
- How can I order a garment from one collection in a fabric from another collection?
- I am a woman, but I like men´s style shirts and suits. How do I order them ?
- How can I order custom-made denim jeans?.
- I would like to order a suit/shirt in white/cream/blue/yellow/pink/orange or in a color not shown on your site. What Fabric is best for such a garment?
- I would like to buy fabric only. Do you sell by the yard ? What is the cost per yard?
- I am looking for a particular fabric. Can you source a fabric I am looking for?
- Where and how do I view the various fabrics?
- Does My Custom Tailor customize to any style?
- Can you make a custom piece of clothing from an image I send to you?
- Can I order swatches?
- I would like to know more about Textiles.
- Where can I find more information about fashion and clothing?
- What is the difference between CLASSIC COLLECTIONS, EXCLUSIVE COLLECTIONS, DELUXE COLLECTIONS and HERITAGE GOLD COLLECTIONS?
- How can I order a CATALOGUE of your products?