All our shirts have removable collar stays unless they are Mandarin, Chinese, wingtip, hidden button down or button down collars. Collar stays are not required in shirts with no collars. Hidden buttons and button down collars make collar stays redundant. We can include permanent collar stays in the shirts if so desired. A preference for removable or permanent stays can be indicated in the special request section of the order placement process. This section comes up after the fabric, and the style and color of the shirts have been selected.
Other commonly asked questions about Accessories, Special Requests , Monogrammes , Optionals , Trimmings
- What is the ready-to-wear category?
- What are working buttons/functioning buttons?
- What are Rope Shoulders? Can you do Rope Shoulders on suits?
- Can I order shirts with contrast collars and cuffs? Can you make shirts with white collars and white cuffs?
- Do you make Non-Shatnez and Halacha compliant clothing?
- What material do you use for linings?
- What are hand stitched lapels and pockets?
- What special requests for suits or shirts can I add to my order?
- I want corporate logo, personal logo on the garments I Order.
- Can I order detachable collars on my shirts?
- How do I choose neckties or cuff links?
- I want half lined or fully lined pants and jackets.
- I want monograms, working sleeve buttons, and hand stitched/pick stitched lapels. Is this possible?
- What is a hand basted full canvas front?
- What monograms styles are available? How do I order them?