There is a long list of special requests, optional features, accessories and added customization that we offer. When ready to place your order, select the garment you wish to order and on the styles page you will notice a link to the list of optional and extra features available for that garment.
Monograms on suits and shirts, working sleeve buttons on jackets, removable collar stays on shirts, hand sewn lapels, full canvas front on jackets, contrast linings, hand basted fronts, mother of pearl buttons, etc., are some of the special features we offer for small premiums.
Use the link provided in the style selection pages to view a full list of special features we offer.
Other commonly asked questions about Accessories, Special Requests , Monogrammes , Optionals , Trimmings
- What is the ready-to-wear category?
- What are working buttons/functioning buttons?
- What are Rope Shoulders? Can you do Rope Shoulders on suits?
- Can I order shirts with contrast collars and cuffs? Can you make shirts with white collars and white cuffs?
- Do you make Non-Shatnez and Halacha compliant clothing?
- What material do you use for linings?
- What are hand stitched lapels and pockets?
- I want corporate logo, personal logo on the garments I Order.
- Do you make removable collar stays on shirts?
- Can I order detachable collars on my shirts?
- How do I choose neckties or cuff links?
- I want half lined or fully lined pants and jackets.
- I want monograms, working sleeve buttons, and hand stitched/pick stitched lapels. Is this possible?
- What is a hand basted full canvas front?
- What monograms styles are available? How do I order them?