We monogram or embroider corporate logos on shirts and jackets per your specifications. Send an email us that specifies the style of shirt or jacket you wish to order, the number of pieces, and a digital image of the logo you wish to have placed on the garments. The image can be sent to us as a Jpeg file format which ends in the extension .jpg and is no larger than 100 kb. Should multiple images be sent, please zip them before transmission. Specify fabric colors, back-ground colors if applicable, and the location and size of the logo.
Once confirmed, we will forward you a price quote and request any additional details as necessary.
Other commonly asked questions about Accessories, Special Requests , Monogrammes , Optionals , Trimmings
- What is the ready-to-wear category?
- What are working buttons/functioning buttons?
- What are Rope Shoulders? Can you do Rope Shoulders on suits?
- Can I order shirts with contrast collars and cuffs? Can you make shirts with white collars and white cuffs?
- Do you make Non-Shatnez and Halacha compliant clothing?
- What material do you use for linings?
- What are hand stitched lapels and pockets?
- What special requests for suits or shirts can I add to my order?
- Do you make removable collar stays on shirts?
- Can I order detachable collars on my shirts?
- How do I choose neckties or cuff links?
- I want half lined or fully lined pants and jackets.
- I want monograms, working sleeve buttons, and hand stitched/pick stitched lapels. Is this possible?
- What is a hand basted full canvas front?
- What monograms styles are available? How do I order them?