The hand basted canvas front is a special feature where the canvas is attached to the front of the jacket by silk threads so that the top shell of the jacket actually floats on the canvas thus giving more fluidity and drape to the jacket. This is a time consuming and labor intensive process which adds to the price of a suit. This is the traditional old-style way of constructing the jacket or coat as opposed to the modern process of utilizing a high grade fusion and heat treatment.
There is an additional fee for this premium feature and a few extra days may be added to the delivery cycle. Only experienced tailors or very discerning dressers can tell if a suit has been made using hand basting. This is not a feature for the budget conscious nor a feature necessary for those not seeking an extra special product.
mysqli_query($mysqli_link, "UPDATE faq set Priority=Priority+1 where ID=" . (int)$question . ";"); ?>
Other commonly asked questions about Accessories, Special Requests , Monogrammes , Optionals , Trimmings
- What is the ready-to-wear category?
- What are working buttons/functioning buttons?
- What are Rope Shoulders? Can you do Rope Shoulders on suits?
- Can I order shirts with contrast collars and cuffs? Can you make shirts with white collars and white cuffs?
- Do you make Non-Shatnez and Halacha compliant clothing?
- What material do you use for linings?
- What are hand stitched lapels and pockets?
- What special requests for suits or shirts can I add to my order?
- I want corporate logo, personal logo on the garments I Order.
- Do you make removable collar stays on shirts?
- Can I order detachable collars on my shirts?
- How do I choose neckties or cuff links?
- I want half lined or fully lined pants and jackets.
- I want monograms, working sleeve buttons, and hand stitched/pick stitched lapels. Is this possible?
- What monograms styles are available? How do I order them?