All our pieces are individually made-to-measure and not adjustments to off-the-rack garments. We can replicate off-the-rack designer styles to meet individual preferences.
The special request section of the order placement process is used to indicate the style you want replicated by including a link to an image or referring to an image that shows it. Send Us as an attachment. If you send an image attachment, do so in JPEG format that ends in the extension .jpg and is no larger than 50 kb in size. If there are multiple images, please send them as a zip file.
Links to online images can also be used.
When placing the order, select one of the collections on our website and select the item category you wish to order. Then select any style and choose a fabric and color. Click on the "ok" button to add it to the shopping cart and on subsequent special request sections, indicate the style variations or reference the style to be replicated. This information will then be incorporated into the order. Measurements are provided by logging into your account, setting up a profile, and submitting measurements. When you use our measurement forms and view our video tutorials you can specify exact measurements for the garments you order.
It takes seven to ten working days to complete an order and three to four working days in transit for final delivery, worldwide.
Other commonly asked questions about Style Specific Questions
- What is the difference between inverse pleats and reverse pleats and how do they differ from standard pleats on pants?
- What are Morning Pants?
- What is a vent?
- Do you make detachable collar dress shirts?
- What is a Peak Lapel?
- What is a Notch Lapel?
- What is a button down collar?
- What is the difference between a single breasted and a double breasted jacket?
- What is a Sulptured Collar?
- What is a split back on jackets?
- What are inverted box pleats?
- What is the difference between a Notch Lapel and a Peak Lapel?
- What are Ticket Pockets?
- What is a hidden button-down collar?
- What style is best for me?
- What is button stance?
- What is a gorge?
- What is a placket covered front?
- What is a Bouttonnaire?
- What is a Mandarin Collar, a Thai Collar, and an Oiental Collar?
- Where does custom tailoring fit with traditional vs. modern styles?
- Can I order deviations from styles that I like but want slightly different?
- What are the construction specifications for your shirts?
- What are hand stitched lapels and pockets?
- What is the difference between English or British cut and Italian cut menÂ´s suits?
- What is an Ainsley Collar?
- What is the difference between a Suit Jacket, a Blazer and a Sports Jacket ?