Morning Dress Pants are a specific category of menÂ´s formal dress. They are worn with a Top Hat and Tails and are most frequently worn by male members of a wedding party. In common with Court Dress, Mess Dress and White Tie Dress, Morning Dress is usually reserved for particularly prestigious or very formal occasions. Despite the name, Morning Pants are usually worn any time before 5pm. It is also becoming increasingly common to continue wearing them into the evening. Morning Pants should not have turn-ups (cuffs), and should have one pleat to each leg. Braces should be worn to prevent the waistband from appearing beneath the waistcoat. Typically Morning Pants are charcoal grey with stripes and are worn with Dove Tail Morning Coats and White Waistcoats. We recommend the highest quality Exclusive and Deluxe Selections for Morning Pants. These fabric types are imported from Italy, France and the U.K., and are all pure wool and cashmere, unless otherwise specified.
mysqli_query($mysqli_link, "UPDATE faq set Priority=Priority+1 where ID=" . (int)$question . ";"); ?>
Other commonly asked questions about Style Specific Questions
- What is the difference between inverse pleats and reverse pleats and how do they differ from standard pleats on pants?
- What is a vent?
- Do you make detachable collar dress shirts?
- What is a Peak Lapel?
- What is a Notch Lapel?
- What is a button down collar?
- What is the difference between a single breasted and a double breasted jacket?
- What is a Sulptured Collar?
- What is a split back on jackets?
- What are inverted box pleats?
- What is the difference between a Notch Lapel and a Peak Lapel?
- What are Ticket Pockets?
- What is a hidden button-down collar?
- What style is best for me?
- What is button stance?
- What is a gorge?
- What is a placket covered front?
- What is a Bouttonnaire?
- What is a Mandarin Collar, a Thai Collar, and an Oiental Collar?
- Where does custom tailoring fit with traditional vs. modern styles?
- Can I order deviations from styles that I like but want slightly different?
- What are the construction specifications for your shirts?
- What are hand stitched lapels and pockets?
- What is the difference between English or British cut and Italian cut menÂ´s suits?
- What is an Ainsley Collar?
- Can designer styles be replicated?
- What is the difference between a Suit Jacket, a Blazer and a Sports Jacket ?