These are styling features found mostly in shirts and sometimes in jackets. Mandarin Collars and Oriental Collars are sometimes referred to as Band Collars. A Mandarin collar is a band around the collar that meets up in the front. In this style, it clips closed together in the front above the buttons. An Oriental Collar is similar to the Mandarin collar where the two ends of the collar panel join in the front. A Thai Collar is of similar style but does not join in the front, creating a space between the two ends of the band above the first button in front.
mysqli_query($mysqli_link, "UPDATE faq set Priority=Priority+1 where ID=" . (int)$question . ";"); ?>
Other commonly asked questions about Style Specific Questions
- What is the difference between inverse pleats and reverse pleats and how do they differ from standard pleats on pants?
- What are Morning Pants?
- What is a vent?
- Do you make detachable collar dress shirts?
- What is a Peak Lapel?
- What is a Notch Lapel?
- What is a button down collar?
- What is the difference between a single breasted and a double breasted jacket?
- What is a Sulptured Collar?
- What is a split back on jackets?
- What are inverted box pleats?
- What is the difference between a Notch Lapel and a Peak Lapel?
- What are Ticket Pockets?
- What is a hidden button-down collar?
- What style is best for me?
- What is button stance?
- What is a gorge?
- What is a placket covered front?
- What is a Bouttonnaire?
- Where does custom tailoring fit with traditional vs. modern styles?
- Can I order deviations from styles that I like but want slightly different?
- What are the construction specifications for your shirts?
- What are hand stitched lapels and pockets?
- What is the difference between English or British cut and Italian cut menÂ´s suits?
- What is an Ainsley Collar?
- Can designer styles be replicated?
- What is the difference between a Suit Jacket, a Blazer and a Sports Jacket ?